Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Regal Loves: Science Birthday Edition

This weekend my big girl turns 10. Double digits. Oh my! She decided that she wanted to have a science party at our house. Oh my my!

I'm going completely mental with thoughts of scientific formulas, exploding experiments, and how not to stain the hardwood floors. So for this week's Regal Loves, let's take a look at all things scientific.

I love the retro feel of this Chemistry Print by John W. Golden. 

And as a minor in biology, this shirt by foultshirts would be perfect for me. And my girlie would totally dig it to.

I am completely blown away by the embroidery art by Cheese Before Bedtime. This one is called Party Girls, and it is a perfect depiction of what I hope our party looks like.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails