Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Holy Smokes: Free Art Prints!


Oh. my. goodness. You have got to check out the Feed Your Soul: free art project. They have tons of gorgeous art prints you can download for FREE! --So many fun options, bet you can't choose just one. I know I sure had a hard time. This one is my favorite right now. I think it fits in perfectly around here, don't you?

image Asja Boros. While you're at it, check out Asja Boros' awesome website too.

I found this terrific tip over at the ever inspiring tinyDallas blog. They have some really lovely gallery wall ideas too.  I am planning on using several of these free art prints and mixing them in with all the artwork the kids are bringing home from school for our own gallery wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails