Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On Rotation Today: A Fine Frenzy


It's that time of the year now. You know, the one where I sew up a frenzy for wholesale orders and shows, as the holiday orders start to pour in. I'm loving it all! But it's going to require some serious concentration. Well, I found the perfect band to fuel my feverish frenzy-A Fine Frenzy. Perfect name for the perfect inspiration. I love the surface sweetness all mixed in with deep thoughts. It's just the thing to keep me focused on the task at hand. So, if you need me, you can find me with the Bomb in a Birdcage. *don't ya just love that album title too? *wink*

3 comments:

  1. I love Ms. Sudol. She's so gorgeous. And her voice! Well, she's pretty fabulous in concert. I'd happily see her again in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jenni. I bet she was fabulous! I want to go with you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love A Fine Frenzy! Beautiful music! Good luck with your frenzy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails