Sunday, April 24, 2011

Peek Inside the Sweetest Matryoshka

This is a busy, busy time at the Regal Cottage.  I'm hard at work getting ready for the party+craft+art+show known as the Etsy Dallas Spring Bash. So I thought it might be fun to give you a little peak behind the scenes. 
Here's a look at how I make the Sweetest Matryoshka dolls.  
First, I take this lovely vintage chenille, 

and mix it up with my favorite Matryoshka print. 
These sweeties are patiently awaiting their stuffing and rattles/bells. {I'm now making these in two options, with quiet bells or with louder rattles. I've found that some like them dainty and quiet, and some like to really hear them!}.

And then, finally, we have a fresh batch of Sweetest Matryoshka dolls all ready for the show!

Hope to see you at the Spring Bash Saturday, April 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails