Saturday, August 28, 2010

Caring for Your Regal Cottage Products


I was recently asked by a Developmental Therapist if the Regal Play Balls were machine washable because she wants to use them in her practice. My response, "You bet they are!"

It is so important to me that all Regal Cottage products be durable, easy care items. Kids get dirty, and they get there stuff dirty too! Every product I make is machine washable. I think you will be delighted how well my products wash. One of the best things about using repurposed vintage fabrics and organic cotton, is they start out soft, and they get even softer the more you wash them.

Here are the official Regal Cottage washing instructions:

Machine wash on delicate cycle in cold water. Low to medium temp. setting in the dryer.

That's it. Simple. Easy care. Now go get dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails