Sunday, November 27, 2011

New in the Shop! Personalize Any Ball


I am so excited to offer personalization on any ball in my shop. This is something that has been rolling around in my head for a very, veeeerry long time. And finally, a customer asked for it, and so, it was time to make it so!


I hand cut each letter from eco-felt and securely attached them with hand embroidery. You can choose your color for the letters and embroidery floss. And each size ball can hold a different number of letters. The small size would be great for a monogram as it holds three letters. The medium holds up to six letters, and the large holds up to nine letters. 

The possibilities are endless with these, but I think they would make a really fun way to help little ones learn to recognize and even spell their name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails